For you include
- staying in touch with family and friends (-email, “Skype” calls over the internet, social networks)
- saving money (-browsing for the best deals, reducing costs by using online billing, saving on postage etc)
- staying independent (-through online shopping, finding things out for yourself online)
- keeping up to date with the latest news, weather reports, information
- discovering new hobbies and interests as well as finding new ways of enjoying old one
- more ways to keep active and involved, which generally means healthier and happier too!
to name a few!
For your family, club, church, organisation, community..
- hearing from you
- easier to involve you in what is going on
- cheaper for them to keep in touch too
- peace of mind!
Inspirational case studies – older people talking about what they get out of using the internet and digital technology.