Get me to set up your new computer and broadband connection including
- fitting broadband filters, setting up the broadband router for your internet connection
- setting up the internet connection on your computer
- activating your computer operating system and other software
- installing your security software
- ensuring your computer is set up to receive and install essential updates
- setting up your email address
- setting up your printer and other “peripheral” devices.
£35 per hour, usually takes 1.5 to 2 hours (Edinburgh & immediate area). Contact us for a no obligation chat about “getting set up”.