- a friend or family member has sent you an email with a photo or attachment that you can’t view
- you don’t know what to do about a message that comes up when you start the computer
- you can’t get text to go where you want it in the letter or minute you are typing
- you can’t find what you were last working on
- your emails have got jumbled up and you want them back in order
I could go on! Along with the benefits of using a computer, come the frustrations too. Contact me, book a “remote support slot” and you could be back on track within 20 minutes or so.
Please go to this page to arrange a time to get remote support. Available Mon-Sat.