Learn or get the help you need to use a computer, iPad or similar and get online so you can
- stay in touch with family and friends (-email, “Skype” calls over the internet, social networks)
- save money (-browsing for the best deals, reducing costs with online billing etc)
- stay independent (-through online shopping, finding things out for yourself online)
- keep up to date with the latest news, weather reports, information
- discover new hobbies and interests as well as finding new ways of enjoying old one
- stay active and involved, healthier and happier as a result!
We can help you
- ‘one to one’ at home or as part of a group. Our services are aimed in particular at older people (-mostly in the 70+ age group).
- if you have additional needs due to Dementia and other conditions.
We specialise in working with Housing Associations and similar organisations.